Saturday 28 January 2012

This Week...

...has been a strange, disjointed sort of week.

I started working, properly, late this year, on account of catching flu (again - or at least a very heavy cold that was barely distinguishable from flu).  Anyway, as of last Monday I'm back at work. 

So this week I've been catching up on some stuff - sending out deliveries, a client meeting, finishing some stuff off, and starting on the years work properly.

At college, I've finally pinned down my design for the Feltmakers Competition, (more of that in another post), and have either got or ordered all the materials.
And we were given another brief (number five) - a short illustration brief, which is all tied up with the feltmakers brief, and has to do with looking at fashion illustration.

A friend introduced me to Pinterest, which is fab (if you're on there, I'm Debbie Lough, obviously).  If you're not familiar with it, it's a sort of online bookmarking site, where you can create 'boards', and see what's on other people's boards.

And over Christmas, (and 'not well' time), I've been working on a Cafe Press shop for my artwork.  I have a ton more stuff to add, but my shop is here http://www.cafepress.co.uk/debbielough
I'm also putting together a Printfection shop, which will have the same designs, but a slightly different product range.

I'm also working on expanding my Etsy shop (which I've been meaning to do for the last few months).  I'll slowly be adding things, both available to order, and stock pieces, over the next couple of months.  If you haven't seen it yet, my Etsy shop is here http://www.etsy.com/shop/DeborahLoughCostumes


And that's it for now.  A bit of a dull week, but more of the stuff I'm working on later...

No comments:

Post a Comment